227 East 28th Terrace, Kansas City, Missouri
Placed 1957 and 1993
A plaque is on each side of the entrance that reads “Presented on the 8th day of November, 1957 by Native Sons of Kansas City”. The 1957 plaques were stolen from the original 1956 brick wall entrance to the north of today’s entrance. They were replaced with identical plaques at the new entrance in October, 1993.