The Native Sons and Daughters of Greater Kansas City hosts a number of events each year. These events include tours of historical sites, Meet and Greets, and, observances and dedications at area history sites, including marker dedications. In addition, the organization has an annual business meeting for the membership and a holiday brunch.
Some events listed below are community events and others are limited to members of NSDKC and their invited guests. If you are not a member, we invite you to link to our 'Join Us' page for additional information.
Please note that dates have been set for some 2021 events. Full details on the event schedule will be published as they become available.
- 2021 Annual Meeting . . . Hereford House, October 20, 2021
- Members Only
- Location and Dinner Reservations to be Announced
- 2021 Outstanding Kansas Citian Gala . . . November 9, 2021
- Members and the Public are invited.
- Overland Park Convention Center
6000 College Blvd.
Overland Park, KS 66211
Phone: (913) 339-3000
- Information on purchasing Tickets or Table(s) Click Here
- Informationon becoming a sponsor or advertising in the Gala program Click Here
- Holiday Christmas Brunch . . . December 11
- Members Only
- Indian Hills Country Club
Registration and Cocktails - 11:30 AM
Brunch - Noon
Program 1:15 PM
- Stock Yards Marker Placement and Dedication to be announced.
*Payments can be made by check, payable to The Native Sons and Daughters of Greater Kansas City, and mailed to:
The Native Sons and Daughters of Greater Kansas City
P.O. Box 25513
Kansas City, MO 64119-0813
RSVP - (816) 278-8929